- The first eyebrow product in the market with two cream/gel tones in one glass jar. The darker shade defines the eyebrow edges, arch and tail. The lighter shade fills the inner brow. Other ways of applying our product, lighter shade during the day and darker shade in the evening or combining both. Patent pending. You get two colors in a price of one.---The formula enriched with Castor oil.
- Certified vegan & Cruelty free by PETA.
- The following ingredients, which can be harmful, are not included in the formula:
Parabens, Mineral oil, Phthalates, Triclosan, Sodium lauryl sulfate
- No more struggle of finding the right brush to apply the formula. It comes with a unique 2-in-1 Majestic Angled & Spoolie Eyebrow Brush that performs like none other in the current market. Our brushes are made cruelty free and woven with luxurious synthetic “hair.” , it has double ended, small angled brush to create the perfect eyebrow’s strokes and spoolie to brush off and create a natural look.
- Formula made in Certified lab in USA.
- Water resistant, smudge proof , long lasting and high pigmented
- The product can be used also as eyeliner and create freckles.
We offer standard shipping rates on products shipped within the US, depending on the weight of the item at which time shipping will be calculated and will be included at checkout.
Standard orders ship within 3 to 5 business days.
Aside from any shipping cost your order maybe subject to sales tax that’s required based on specific states local tax.
Q. How long does shipping take.
Shipping takes 3 to 5 BUSINESS days. (Covid19 Pandemic Can extend these shipping times)
Q. How do I change or cancel my order?
You can change or cancel your order by emailing us @ TheCreativeArtClass1777@gmail.com within the timeframe allowed (24 hrs) after placing your order.
Q. Can I return or exchange an item?
Exchanges are acceptable for any damaged product. If you have received any damaged items, you must contact us via email at TheCreativeArtClass1777@gmail.com, within 48 hours of receiving the damaged products. We do not accept any open products for unsanitary reasons.
Q. My item was stolen, How can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Q. I gave an incorrect address, Can I get a refund?
We are sorry to inform, If you provided an incorrect address at checkout, a refund will not be granted once the item has shipped.
Q. What method is used for shipping?
We use all available shipping methods.
Q. What happens when my order is returned to sender?
Once your order is returned to sender, we will contact you via email to the same email address provided at checkout. If you’re requesting for your order to reship, you must pay for re-shipping. If you’d rather not have your order reshipped, we will issue a store credit in the full amount of your order minus the shipping cost.
Q. I am an international customer. Do I have to pay customs and taxes?
Items shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import duties, taxes and/or charges which are not included in the total cost of your order, nor will they be covered or reimbursed by The Creative Art Class.
In addition, we are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from USPS to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes of delays once the package has exited the United States.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order